COLTRANE BOOTS AND FRENCH CONNECTION FUR

Posted on 13/09/2013


Shirt - New Look / Skirt - Primark / Boots - River Island / Hat - Topshop / Coat - French Connection / Necklaces - Inherited and made by me

So im really lucky that my boyfriends house has a cellar, and also very lucky for me is that when he was younger he decided to write on the walls, creating the perfect place for blog photos, i think this is going to be my favourite place for them.

I finally got some coltrane boots!! Yaaaay for meeeeee. After looking in every single new look around for the bargain coltranes, i found them in River Island and my papa treated me to them being as I've been poorly. Ahh i do I love him :) Since i got them I've not taken them off, even for work!! I paired my bell bottom sleeve shirt with my bargain slash maxi skirt from Primark, they do them in every single colour possible... literally! Obviously i get black, it goes with everything! To create this bohemian look i added my fedora hat from toppy. 

My French Connection faux fur coat is my favourite thing in my wardrobe. Although i'm too scared to wear it in case i ruin it, it does go with everything i own. Even if i want to bang my boyfriend jeans and some strappy sandals on. I know i look a little Van Helsing but hey ho i love it!? (Film nerd). Yet again homemade jewels once i had raided the boyfriends old jewellery box he inherited.

... E x

Post a Comment