Pink & Black

Posted on 21/08/2013







Playsuit - Topshop / Hat - h&m (old) / Bag - Primark

So this little playsuit i picked up from Topshop, i don't usually wear pink and try to avoid looking too barbie-ish, however saying that, lately i have brought a lot of it. But to be honest, you can't go wrong with any colour with some statement boots and accessories, black rocker boots whether they're flat small heel or large platforms like mine will always go! Jeffrey Campbell Cut Out boots are my favourite at the moment. I'm trying to get my hands on some soon! (Its proving quite difficult at the moment).

The fit of it is absolutely amazing, it has small bones in the chest that fit nicely and the shorts part of it flow off to give a nice contrast. Excuse my ratty hair also, it tends to have a mind of its own these days.


It has a small print on it... little palm trees, i love it! I thought pairing it with a backpack and a wooly beanie would be a great statement, as they are both such prominent colours. I'm hearing this weekend is going to be a scorcher for bank holiday and this was one of my outfit idea choices, what do you think? Perfect for beer garden and night time! I also tried this one with an oversized baseball dress / tee, which looked great too. 

Night bloggers... Elysia
  1. Cute outfit LOVE the shoes

    would love if you checked out my blog
    https://www.mimithecloakroom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete