BARGAIN BOYFRIEND BLAZER

Posted on 11/02/2014








Shoes - Topshop / Blazer - Charity Shop / Top - Sports World / Skirt - Primark.

Not your average every day outfit I know, but I thought I'd show off my new bargain boyfriend blazer with a glamorous edge today being as its valentines week and all that (I'l be wearing something a little more low key than this for whatever I end up doing I'm sure but hey!). PVC Skirts have been around a while but I've not been able to wear this one yet so happy valentines to me! My mommy dearest bought me these booties for Christmas, isn't she good? I'm releasing my inner hippie with my hair lately, its getting so long and uncontrollable, soon to be experimented with Bleach London products for fun, I'm thinking lilac, or rose! So this week I've been spoilt by everybody for no reason what so ever, but I've managed to rake up some beaut new pieces including pastels and tartan! Soon to be on my blog, and I promise, outside!

Today
Meet friends for a cute afternoon tea
Make flapjacks, again
Hunt for house pretties

... E x

Post a Comment