SUN MOON AND STARS BY MOTEL ROCKS

Posted on 29/01/2014









Dress - Motel Rocks / Hat - Topshop / Boots - Jeffrey Campbell / Velvet Cover Up - Charity Shop

So you must excuse the messy background right now, wee in the middle of decorating the bedroom and its all up the air to be honest! Anyway, I know I've been away for quite a while, everything has been so busy! BUT I'm back!! This little dress I got before Christmas and its one of my all time favourites already, the sun moon and stars dress from Motel Rocks. Magical and perfect to go with any little pair of black boots you've got knocking around! And to mention the fabulous criss-cross back?? To Die! I was happy to wake up to 2 pairs of Jeffrey Campbells this Christmas and my birthday (been on boxing day) and these haven't really come off my feet yet!! I'm working on a new layout for my blog so expect some changes peoples! 

Today 
Blog 
Sort little room out 
Cook fajitas 
Paint new wardrobe

Happy Wednesdays! E.. x 
  1. Your hair is gorgeous x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress, especially the back detail. Those boots are sooo cool!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I ove this dress. that print is fab!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you beautifuls!! Love all your blogs. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this dress and I love it! It looks great with that kimono and those boots are perfect!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete